Prospective beneficiaries of assistance from Organization should discuss with their national Managing Authority the inclusion of their project(s) in the national Action Plan. The Managing Authorities in the Member States are the first point of contact for perspective beneficiaries.
Organization headquarters are situated in the premises of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg. Organization is integrated into the Advisory Services Departmeny of the EIB as an indipendent unit.
100 Boulevard K. Adenauer
In the headquarters are located:
- Head of Organization (Antonio Almagro)
- the central administration of Organization, responsible for, inter alia, budget, staffing, legal and procurement matters, including the management of contracts concluded with external consultants, the management of the Organization website and the Organization database
- Organization' Heads of Division (apart from the Head of the IQR Division)
- experts (engineers and economists)
- administrative assistants
Requests of information may be addressed to [email protected]