- Created on Wednesday, 05 November 2008 07:49
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 May 2015 17:44
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 23245
JASPERS' assistance is available for the development of all categories of projects assisted by European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). However, JASPERS advisory and capacity building assistance concentrates its efforts in descending order of priority on:
- Major projects in current beneficiary EU Member States (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, and Slovakia)
- other projects eligible or potentially eligible for Cohesion Fund assistance
- other projects supported by or potentially eligible for ERDF assistance
Extension of the advisory function to beneficiaries other than the current ones is not excluded, at the request of the Member States concerned and depending on the availability of additional resources. This extension will be done with the agreement of JASPERS' Steering Committee, and priority will be given for less developed and transitional regions.
JASPERS project preparation support is also available for three Accession countries (former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia).
JASPERS' assistance is not limited to individual state projects but is available as well for horizontal studies that cover more than one country or more than one project.